• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

TPO Violation in GEORGIA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

concerned1970

Georgia

My ex violated a TPO against him protecting my minor children. The TPO restricts even third party communication. He sent messages to my daughter through his "girlfriend's" daughter. I called the Police and the detective on my case is unresponsive. My attorney blew it off as no big deal and said we couldn't get a hearing before our scheduled hearing in a couple of weeks. Am I missing something? His violation is just one of many examples of his belief that he is immune to rules because there are never consequences.

Why is this being ignored by people who should be taking action. Can I file a comlaint without my attorney. I want his disregard for the court order to be DOCUMENTED. He is someone who pushes boundaries as far as he is allowed to push. Isn't there some value in nipping this in the bud? How about the effect it had on my daughter? Doesn't anyone care about that?

Just Blue

Georgia

My ex violated a TPO against him protecting my minor children. The TPO restricts even third party communication. He sent messages to my daughter through his "girlfriend's" daughter. I called the Police and the detective on my case is unresponsive. My attorney blew it off as no big deal and said we couldn't get a hearing before our scheduled hearing in a couple of weeks. Am I missing something? His violation is just one of many examples of his belief that he is immune to rules because there are never consequences.

Why is this being ignored by people who should be taking action. Can I file a comlaint without my attorney. I want his disregard for the court order to be DOCUMENTED. He is someone who pushes boundaries as far as he is allowed to push. Isn't there some value in nipping this in the bud? How about the effect it had on my daughter? Doesn't anyone care about that?
Without posting any i.d'ing information please post the wording of the TPO. Thanks:)

Just Blue

https://forum.freeadvice.com/child-custody-visitation-37/there-ever-defense-no-follow-court-order-571930.html

sandyclaus

Georgia

What is the nature and substance of these messages that the girlfriend's daughter allegedly passed along to your daughter?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">