• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Urgent child abuse

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Keith byman

I need help. I was adopted with my siblings and we were taken to South America, where we were made to work ( forced child labor) and physically and mentally abused... We were bit with all sorts of things and they told us that we were being adopted because none of our family wanted us and our parents wanted to kill us... I'm living with my birthdad now for 8 months no problems at all... I've asked for advice before but they said since they are out of country they can't help... And I've learned that my adoptive parents have returned to Vancouver Washington.. Where their house is and where we used to live to check on the house.. The dad the mom and their birthson are the ones that came... And they left my siblings in Paraguay.since they are in the US at the moment they are under us jurisdiction right? What can I do...? My sister is 18. Being held against will... They won't let me speak to her. My little brother is 13. They have been in Paraguay almost 6 years and have no documents at all. I had to speak directly with the head of consul to get an emergency passport...

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
You've already been here: https://forum.freeadvice.com/domestic-violence-abuse-38/post-adoption-abuse-619877.html

quincy

Yes but no one had any advice at all and a major circumstance has changed...
You received advice previously but it may not have been what you wanted to hear.

If you are living with your dad, work with him to contact authorities for assistance or contact an attorney in your area to look into the matter for you.

A forum cannot help you in the way you need help.

OHRoadwarrior

I would also contact the US District Atty for your area as there appear to have been several Federal crimes committed and being committed. That is beyond the authority of local police.

davew128

I would also contact the US District Atty for your area as there appear to have been several Federal crimes committed and being committed. That is beyond the authority of local police.
Psst. I think what happens in Paraguay is beyond the authority of the US Attorney for Washington too.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">