• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

VaMAMA -- we don't like thread deleters

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
You deleted your thread why? Because you don't like being told all the ways you are wrong? I even told you what your HUSBAND could do to help the situation as well as how to detect bruises LEGALLY. Go figure. You are overstepping and didn't like to hear it. Do not waste our time.

You did a lot of things wrong though:
1) you weren't going to be granted physical custody 4 years ago -- only your husband would have been;
2) you have no evidence the children were bribed or lied to the GAL -- in fact, maybe they lied to you;
3) you have no business calling the children's school and having them watched -- your husband should do that;
4) you have no right to check your step sons for bruises OR take them for medical treatment as that is your husband's job and YOU have no custody;
5) spanking is legal;
6) 10 year olds are old enough to look in the mirror and tell you (or rather, their father) if they are bruised;
7) jealousy of a baby and the attention the baby receives is NORMAL and this kids MIGHT just want attention;
8) you need to learn your place;
9) you have no right to be talking to the children's MOTHER about anything regarding her children -- that is your husband's place.

I can continue but I won't.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Thank you!

I don't disagree with the input you provided. People do tend to ... take it badly. But it was on point.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">