• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What is the difference?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

DStack

What is the name of your state?
I live in Arvada, Colorado
I have two questions the first is what is the difference between Felony Unlawful Sexual Contact, and Attempted Rape? My second question is the guy that did this was charged with Felony Unlawful Sexual Contact, 3rd degree assault, and misdemeanor theft. What can he get for these charges? Plus how hard is it to prove?:confused:

Thanks,
[email protected]

C

CombatTN88

Unlawful Sexual Contact and Attempted Rape both are FELONIES, but unlawful sexual contact is when you ALREADY touched or molested that person without asking his/her permission. Attempted Rape is when you have not yet completed had a sex intercourse. If you had completed sexual intercourse by force, it would be RAPE FIRST DEGREE.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">