• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What to Do? Family Problems! PART 2

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chanelgirl33

well then I would not be able to state my point of what happened. i dont see why this is such a big deal when im only asking for some help.

I tried to read your post but it is way too long (and i have a lot of patience with reading). It also needs paragraphs and a more defined question. Not trying to be critical, it just had so much info I would forget parts half the way through.

From what I could gather from your post is that there was lots of fighting, drugs in the home and your mom kicked you out. You are 18 and have your whole life ahead of you. Live somewhere else and avoid the whole familial mess until everyone can behave appropriately.

Forget about the couture purse and other items. I know it's yours and you want it, but the value of the items won't even begin to cover the bail let alone attorneys fees if charges are filed against you. Just let it go and use your time and energy building a life for yourself.

If you can't forget about it, sue them in small claims court for the value or return. It's probably not worth it in money let alone the emotional cost.

Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">