• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What Is The Law / Consequences ??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

alilflsun

What is the name of your state? FL
state drops injunction yet keeps no contact but modifies it so they can communicate by phone but can not talk or be near each other physically.

we are trying to prove she is a liar and the abuser NOT him.. she claims shes soo scared of him yet shes the one DURING the nocontact giving him a black eye and showing up everywhere he goes..

we called the police to report she is violating the nocontact in hopes that they will see 1. shes not scared at all of him or the laws.. 2. she needs a taste of her own law medicine and 3. to start gettin reports on HIS side since everyone says he should be calling them first and he wouldnt be in this situation...

ok soooooooo we call and the police blow us off.. no return call, no report no incident number nothing.. what the heck.. so what exactly is the purpose ?? what is the law actually mean when the judge says no physical contact, stay away and she shows up?? isnt there a law saying shes breaking the judges orders.. contempt something? punishment? everytime she goes near him either HES physically assaulted or she says hes doing something to her.. how can we protect him if they let her go free yet run to her aid everytime SHE calls?!?!?! there has to be something he can do.. please help!!! :confused:

alilflsun

Was This Right To Do?

police started a harsassment charge, sent me to the court house to get a restraining order.. the court house said they dont give restraining orders they give injunctions and its not to keep psycho woman from my kids its to keep people who live together apart.. wthhhhhhh?? so they denied it and now she has all my info on the paper and will come after us even harder.. i think it screwed me worse

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">