• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What my rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

RCWHIT1960

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? TX I NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS MY RIGHTS BETWEEN DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND DIVORCE, MY HUSBAND HAD SOLD EVERYTHING IN THE HOUSE FOR HIS HABITS INCLUDING FROM THE FLAT SCREEN TV, TO THE COUCH TO SIT ON THE TABLE WITH CHAIRS AND BARS STOODS, TO THE WASHING AND DRYERS AND TO THE STOVE. AND SENTIMENT THAT MY MOM GAVE ME TO GIVE TO MY GIRLS WHEN THEY GOT OLD ENOUGH,I REFUSE TO BUY ANYTHING FOR THE HOUSE TO SCARCE I GO TO WORK HE WILL SELL THAT EVENTUALLY, NOT SURE IF THIS PROGRAM HE IN IS HELPING ME. CAUSE SINCE HE BEEN ON HE DONE HAVE THE DESIRE FOR IT. NOT SURE WHAT I NEED TO DO. IM AM GOING SOME COUNSELING:mad::mad::mad:

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? TX I NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS MY RIGHTS BETWEEN DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND DIVORCE, MY HUSBAND HAD SOLD EVERYTHING IN THE HOUSE FOR HIS HABITS INCLUDING FROM THE FLAT SCREEN TV, TO THE COUCH TO SIT ON THE TABLE WITH CHAIRS AND BARS STOODS, TO THE WASHING AND DRYERS AND TO THE STOVE. AND SENTIMENT THAT MY MOM GAVE ME TO GIVE TO MY GIRLS WHEN THEY GOT OLD ENOUGH,I REFUSE TO BUY ANYTHING FOR THE HOUSE TO SCARCE I GO TO WORK HE WILL SELL THAT EVENTUALLY, NOT SURE IF THIS PROGRAM HE IN IS HELPING ME. CAUSE SINCE HE BEEN ON HE DONE HAVE THE DESIRE FOR IT. NOT SURE WHAT I NEED TO DO. IM AM GOING SOME COUNSELING:mad::mad::mad:
The advice you have already received has not changed. Not even if you yell:mad:.

Posting history folks.:cool:

Isis1

If she does this again, i'm reporting her. Nothing like a troll calling abuse to ticker me off.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">