• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What should I do... I just cant take it anymore.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jkalex05

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas

I am 22 years old and I have had a preety rough life. My dad has always been there for me but my mom... well thats where the story goes.

When I was younger about 7 years old she started molesting me when I would sleep and my father was gone. Fondling my genitals and somethings licking them. Then it would get worse to the point where I didn't like it. She would hit me and not let me eat when I wouldn't let her. She told me if I ever said anything to anyone she would call kill me.

Then it stopped for a while but the physical abuse continued.

At 13 years old I was kicked out of my house new years day to live with my dad since I have always been close to him

I lived with him at my grandparents for a while till my mom made me come back to my house. I stayed for about 2 weeks and endured more molestation and physical abuse till I finally left back to my dads.

Im 22 now and since I was 14 I have been doing drugs, mainly marijuna but ive tried about everything else. I have bipolar im scared of being around people, ive been to rehabs and up until today I never wanted tot tell anyone about what happened.

What should do I do?

j991

You need professional therapy. You can voluntarily commit yourself to an institution that specializes in helping people with your conditions.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">