• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

1/2 Pound Marijuana w/intent

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Labride

3 Days before me and my cousin Birthday, A friend of mine rented a hotel. The next day when we arrived, not being in the hotel for 15 minutes, the hotel security comes beating on the door demanding for us to open it. When we did, he forcely requested that we leave because our names wasent on the form. We tried to explain to him that my friend had the hotel for us. He demanded that we leave. (security officer was alittle "slow", retard. I call my girlfriend and told her what was going on. She told me to get some the belonging and head for another hotel. Before we can get anything into the car the retard block our car in. He had pulled his car behind mine and called the Dekalb Police. Within 5 minutes police cursers come from every direction. I close the trunk of my new car, after loading a couple of things inside. Camcorder, Clothes, Shoes, little things like that. Police officer started searching me and found 1,700 dollars in US currency. Money that my father gave me for my birthday, and money that I saved up. He then place me and my cousin and the back of the car. They got the keys from me and search my car. Inside a gym bag they found a key locked safe, inside the safe was 1/2 pound of marijuana. Later they started looking at the camcorder which had my girl in I having sex. And alot of old recording on the tape. We was place under arrest. Poss.w/intent. DA said to the judge they had us baging drugs on the camcorder (which I don't remember, and if they did it was from a long time ago when we was doing alot of acting. We are only 18 and 19 we liked to show off. That's why we brought the camcorder.) Only thing they saw on the camcorder was our hands moving seating down at a table. I plead guity and got off with first offender. Intensive probation, 2,000 fine. and alot of community service. My cousin on the other hand is facing 5 years in prison. THAT's NOT RIGHT. We was in the wrong place at the wrong time. But because he had 1 other drug case. He was facing 5 years. We went to court today, and the lawyer told him to plead guilty. Turn himself in in 2 weeks, he declined. I need help, he need help, I just know theres some way we can prove that we was NOT GUILTY. note: I never saw my 1,700 dollars, nor my belongings again. IS there something we can do?:confused:

Last edited:

racer72

Apologize to the security guard for the retard remark, your the dumb one that got busted. And you said it, your cousin was in the wrong place at the wrong time and he is going to pay for it. As far as your money and belongings, say "bye bye".

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">