• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

1 lbz. possesion in ca.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

paccman

i was picked up in los angeles county, califorina for possesion of a controlled subtance for sale.[ one pound of crank] they found nothing to support the distributation charge. what kind of case do they have against me. what are the chances that it be brought down to a possesion only charge. and if [hope not] how long can they sentence me for.

M

mudpie2

1 lb in CA

If you were found with 1 lb of crank, in your possesion they will automatically assume it is for sales.

smaller could be said that it was for personal use. 1 pound is not what the average drug addict keeps around for personal.

Your best bet is to go over all your paperwork and look to see if any mistakes were made by them in your arrest. A technicality is your only real way out.

Get a good lawyer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">