• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

1 st offense drug paraphernalia

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

diana8889

The thing is that yesterday i went to pay gor a court fine traffic ! When my bag went through the x ray they seen a pipe which is my sister well thry gave me a citation and have court next monday like i said its my first offense it was just a bowl and im also 6 mnths pregnant

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
The thing is that yesterday i went to pay gor a court fine traffic ! When my bag went through the x ray they seen a pipe which is my sister well thry gave me a citation and have court next monday like i said its my first offense it was just a bowl and im also 6 mnths pregnant
Your really ought to stay away from the drugs, ESPECIALLY while you are pregnant.

FlyingRon

It was in your possession, it matters not who owned it. Just a bowl, is what we call just drug paraphernalia. This is a misdemeanor and you could get a $500 or 1 year in jail (Unlikely) or both. This is serious. Your pregnancy means nothing.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">