• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

13 felonies, need advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Allymk12

Pennsylvania

My ex boyfriend broke into my mothers car stealing her wallet and charging a bunch of things to her card. The police tracked the credit card to his computer using his IP address. When charged he got 5 charges of identify theft (all felonies) a charge of receiving stolen property (felony) as well as access devic issued to person without permission (felony.)Every court date they scheduled he asked for a continuance, while out on bond he racked up some other charges. 4 felony manufacturing/possession with intent to deliver charges. He was selling 12 bags of heroin to a informant working for the DA then sold again to the same informant on another occasion 11 bags of heroin. They arrested him, he posted bail after a week of being incarcerated. While once again out of jail he missed the 4 court cases he was supposed to be at, the courts then put out 4 warrants for his arrest. The cops finally picked him up a few weeks ago. While in jail they slapped another charge of criminal trespassing and use of credit card without authorization, both felonies! He was charged with this while on probation and out of jail on bond. We saw on a docket sheet he just required a private attorney. We're really hoping he goes to jail for a long time and gets what he deserves. But worried that he may get charges dropped. Does anyone know how long he might go to jail for? Or a estimation. Thank you!

CdwJava

It is impossible to estimate how long someone with an unspecified criminal history might be going to jail or prison for unspecified offenses. It can be anywhere from all charges dropped (unlikely) to many years in state prison. Hopefully he'll be in prison for a few years, at least.

Allymk12

Long past

He had a record of multiple offenses previous to these ranging from DUI, possession and simple assault. I also have a 3 year PFA against this man. He has no license no job and we also have a 3 year old child that he does not see nor take care of. He's the lowest of the low.. I just want some justice. Thank you

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
The criminal justice system at times does not work to the satisfaction of the crime victims or the police. That's just a fact of life.

Another fact is that "the wheels of justice turn slowly". You have to give it time - the process can be a slow one. There is nothing you can do at this point except to just sit back and watch.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">