• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

14:10 probation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

llwalsh

state of illinois
when you plead out to a possession charge of 1-15 grams of cocaine are you elgible for 14:10 probation. i have no prior convictions. i've been told two different things-one attorney tells me i am and another tells me i am not. the reason i want 14:10 probation is because after i meet the probation requirements i would like the opportunity to have it off of my criminal record. any information on this matter would be appreciated. thanks

L

llwalsh

thank you lawrat

i got onto the site you stated in the previous post but i can not find anything about 1410 probation. could you try one more time and see what you can find out. maybe i'm not doing it right. the one thing that comes up does not talk anywhere about 1410 probation in illinois. i just want to know what the qualifications are to be elgible for it. i appreciate your prompt attention on this matter this is the quickest i ever had anyone reply. if i could just take a few more minutes of your time it would be so greatly appreciated. i'm due in court in 2 weeks and i just want to know if my attorney is feeding me some bull****. thanks again lawrat!!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">