• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

15 years old and Drug Possession

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chumpchange

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Maryland
I smoked marijuana for the second time one day and had a very bad reaction and had to get a neighbor to call an ambulance. I thought I was going to die. (I won't go into details) A police officer showed up and I was still under the influence and I handed him a bag of 6g of marijuana. I went to the hospital and don't really remember the rest. I never went to a police station.
I live in Anne-Arundel county and I was wondering what the possible charges could be. It's my first offense and I have a 3.7 GPA. (Ya I know what I did was stupid and I'm never going to do it again) I know the max is $1000 and a year in prison. I don't think I'm going to go to prison but I probably will get a fine. Will I get any community service attached? And will my record be expunged when I turn 18?

Last edited:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Will I get any community service attached? And will my record be expunged when I turn 18?

Sorry, but the FA crystal ball is out being recalibrated.

Antigone*

Will I get any community service attached? And will my record be expunged when I turn 18?

Sorry, but the FA crystal ball is out being recalibrated.
...that's not what I heard. I heard it was laid off due to budget cuts.:(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">