• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is a 17 Year-Old a Juvenile in New Hampshire?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jlandry462

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law) NH

I was charged with Poessession of Marijuana and Parafernaila and I'm wondering if I will be charged as an adult or a juvenile. This is my 1st offense, as I've never been in trouble with the law before. Thanks!

JETX

I was charged with Poessession of Marijuana and Parafernaila and I'm wondering if I will be charged as an adult or a juvenile. This is my 1st offense, as I've never been in trouble with the law before. Thanks!
Since you claim this is your first offense, it is more than likely you would be charged as a juvenile.
However, the final decision will be up to the prosecutor based on the specific circumstances of your arrest (amounts, etc.).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">