• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

2 Simple Possession Charges!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

collinfc

(North Carolina)
I had a simple possession (marijuana) charge a while back thats now being taken to court, within the time of waiting I got the same charge again for having a couple roaches on the floorboard. I have a decent lawyer, but I don't know what to expect now that I have 2 of the same charges with the same court date. This is in the state of North Carolina, can you give me a idea of what kind of sentencing I'm facing here? (If anything what's the worst I would get?) (I'm 17)

Thanks,
Collin

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
(North Carolina)
I had a simple possession (marijuana) charge a while back thats now being taken to court, within the time of waiting I got the same charge again for having a couple roaches on the floorboard. I have a decent lawyer, but I don't know what to expect now that I have 2 of the same charges with the same court date. This is in the state of North Carolina, can you give me a idea of what kind of sentencing I'm facing here? (If anything what's the worst I would get?) (I'm 17)

Thanks,
Collin
You should speak to your attorney about this matter. Really. Nobody but your attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">