• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

3 felony charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

green eyes 101

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? west virgina....ok my b/f has 3 felonies and they are conspiracy to commit a felony,possesion of a controlled substance,and the purchase of meth making materials with intent to sale,his bond is 30,000 and they 10%ed it to 3,000 and he goes to court thursday,he is 39 and has never been in trouble and im jus wondering how much time should i expect him to get..his court is in putnam co wv :(

FlyingRon

It's hard to say, but he's in deep trouble. He needs a lawyer. His appearance in court is not likely to be his last.

smutlydog

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? west virgina....ok my b/f has 3 felonies and they are conspiracy to commit a felony,possesion of a controlled substance,and the purchase of meth making materials with intent to sale,his bond is 30,000 and they 10%ed it to 3,000 and he goes to court thursday,he is 39 and has never been in trouble and im jus wondering how much time should i expect him to get..his court is in putnam co wv :(
Part of this will ride on how much dope the meth making materials were capable of making. Thirty 30,000 is a relativity high bond so the judge thought this crime was serious. Is he being charged with a first degree or second degree felony?
They will allow the feds to look at this case. If the feds determine that this guy is part of a group of significant dealers, they might file the case. That won't be good news because they hand out long sentences.The living conditions in federal camps is better than state prisons though.

Maybe he can fight these charges. Hire an attorney that specializes in criminal defense cases. Don't give up hope.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">