• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

3 Roomies Caught Growing Weed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hexen23323

What is the name of your state? VIRGINIA Hello, three friends of mine who live together, got caught growing marijuana in there house.Yes they had a warrant. The police took two grow lights, 6 one foot tall plants, 5 two foot tall plants, none had bud on the plants, and about 6/8oz of marijuana which was in glass jars and a shoe box. They also took there pipes and bongs. There where about 30 of them . None of them have a criminal record, not even a juvy record.They where only charged with one offence. The original charge was PWID of marijuana, The defence lawers told them,that the DA told the lawers he was not going to nail them to the wall, and if it was up to him there would be no jail time. The DA said it would be hard to prove PWID. They ammended there charges to Manufactering, because of there statements to the police. <they said they grew for personal use.> The lawers told them they should waive there piliminary. All three lawers are telling them that most likely they will get there drivers license suspended, supervised prohbation, and attend drug classes. They have already enrolled themselves in these classes before they have been told to do so, will that help? Also when they where arrested they where all three released on there signature. I dont know if that means anything or not. My question is, are there lawers pretty accurate on what they are telling them might happento them? Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">