• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

4 Felonies all at one time with no prior convictions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Jayling2001

California-Jeffrey Ayling
In 2000 I was arrested can charged with possesion of Meth. I was sentenced to a drug diversion-PC 1000. I completed 12 of 18 month class. In September while driving another persons car the engine overheated. When I pulled over to call for a tow truck the Irvine police asked to search my car. I was unaware any drugs were in my vehicle. They found in the trunk 6.5 grams of Meth. I was arrested, then I got release on bail. Two weeks later they raided my apartment, found nothing, but arrested me again saying I sold $20 to an apparent friend who was set up by the police. The infornmant was seen going into my apparment and leaving with the controlled substanse. The infornmant is a known dealer herself and had me setup. She must of hid the substance before she came that day. When she arrived I was on the phone, later after getting off the phone I found that she had left and found $20 on my table. So, now I was charged with sales. The 4 felonies result from 1-PC 1000(Resulting of finding the meth in someone else's car, 2-Posseision with intent to say. (In the Car) 3-Transportaion (In the Car)and finally after released on bail and going back about 1 month from my releasement they come up with #4.- Sales of Controlled Substance. Please help me with some advise, I lost all my money to bail which also by the way went broke (Insurance Underwriters) and I had to post bail again. I have an Alternative Defender.

calatty

What kind of advice do you want? Alternate public defenders, like public defenders, are generally very competent attorneys. He or she will presumably try to get you the best deal possible. This time it might well involve some jail time, but probably not prison time.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">