• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

911 call Attempted Murder and Robbed and im charged with drug charge help plz

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

AlekseiFL

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

off,

I am disabled 100 from VA and SSDI due to my mental disorders i foolishly was waiting on cab at 330 am to go home from Bar, seldom go out due to disablity and 2 young men offered me ride in truck home, so took it, we all watched little creed video.

they then said they were to tired to drive home could they crash hour half, stupidly again I have alot of disabilities I said yes.

I stayed awake however was typeing email to my mother at 430 in am.

Next thing you know i take all my meds im about to ask them to go home as soon done with email, I have my 60 inch hd tv going and 2 cats running around, Next thing you know pillowcase cover goes over my head I had given them pillow each cause they asked they then have belt or rope around pillowcase flip me out of computer chair and are chokeing me to death im in shorts and t shirt at this poiint im trying to drive with my 2 knee's on carpet to get hood off so can breath and stand up fight to door its almost 5 am, sun coming up and neighbors wake up to yell for help, my cell phone is in other room,.

so I finally get hood of my knees are skinned to bone, have rope choke mark around my neck like clint eastwood from hangem high, have concsuion, 3 bruised ribs, cyst on brain from blows, find out next day at VA when Bond out of Jail.

Back to story they stole my 2,500 $ gameing laptop, xbox 360 had I passed out or died they would stole all.

So I call police, they show up 3 deputies, the 911 call I told them I was attempted mirder and robbed I live in bad part of town due to eviction from 20 years ago from ex while in miltary.

Now police while taking serial numbers and finger prints I point to trash bag and tell them their water bottles and ciggartres was in their for dna and fingerprints in this trash bag they find Baggie Drug paraphernalia with cocaine resdue they test it so they arrest me instead and charge me with Drug paraphernalia and cocaine from resduie.

I did not know these thugs at all that did this to me, my disablity mental trusted them 2 persons didnt know not even 1st name in my house so got arrested, bonded out next day got medical treatment at VA.
Sorry for my bad writeing im very very disabled.

So my question is if they catch them maybe they drop charges against me, if they dont.

I have DUI and many old speeding tickets , also have drug charge from 21 years ago when was 20 years old it was judicatioion withheld.

So assumeing they dont drop charges I Live in Florida would I get Jail time or some type fine and communtity service , drug testing , probation.

I did nothing but scares me cause have charge from 21 years ago, even judcation withheld, also fact that was baggie with resdue only with their stuff, so would state of florida really send me to any jail time, or am I worrying to much and they just would give some type probation with fine or if get lawyer get thrown out and off record.?

considering I was robbed of my 2500 gameing laptop and xbox 360 elite edition, left for dead strangled with hood, broken ribs, concusion, water on brain cyst caused from it, both knee's skinned down to bone I was in shorts and t-shirt when and emailing on my big desktop 47 hd tv monitior siting in pc chair when snunck up behind choked me to ground i tried to fight to door as dawn was coming up and to yell for help.

Would state drop charges maybe and look for who tried to kill me and robbed me.

even if they do charge would they take into my mental disorder and medical condtions from VA and SSDI 100% disabled .

What is worst case if 1 charge dont get reduced or thrown out, am I just looking at probation drug testing and fines?

Seems upsurd cause im the victim and have legal guardian and im so sick im considered mentally incomptent?

Im basically asking they wont send me to Jail would they, I have had 12 sucide attempts since left miltary and any jail time without my pets would I fear cause me to consider that yet again.

I have chrons disease,ulcertive coltis, chronic adomonial pain, PST,anxiety disorder,Biopolar 2, Dissaccotive Identity Disorder,Scrophrena,sleep apnea, haveing colon surgery in may, Tothsis out both of them in my throat and cyst and tumor removed, also have parkinson disease.

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

off,

I am disabled 100 from VA and SSDI due to my mental disorders i foolishly was waiting on cab at 330 am to go home from Bar, seldom go out due to disablity and 2 young men offered me ride in truck home, so took it, we all watched little creed video.

they then said they were to tired to drive home could they crash hour half, stupidly again I have alot of disabilities I said yes.

I stayed awake however was typeing email to my mother at 430 in am.

Next thing you know i take all my meds im about to ask them to go home as soon done with email, I have my 60 inch hd tv going and 2 cats running around, Next thing you know pillowcase cover goes over my head I had given them pillow each cause they asked they then have belt or rope around pillowcase flip me out of computer chair and are chokeing me to death im in shorts and t shirt at this poiint im trying to drive with my 2 knee's on carpet to get hood off so can breath and stand up fight to door its almost 5 am, sun coming up and neighbors wake up to yell for help, my cell phone is in other room,.

so I finally get hood of my knees are skinned to bone, have rope choke mark around my neck like clint eastwood from hangem high, have concsuion, 3 bruised ribs, cyst on brain from blows, find out next day at VA when Bond out of Jail.

Back to story they stole my 2,500 $ gameing laptop, xbox 360 had I passed out or died they would stole all.

So I call police, they show up 3 deputies, the 911 call I told them I was attempted mirder and robbed I live in bad part of town due to eviction from 20 years ago from ex while in miltary.

Now police while taking serial numbers and finger prints I point to trash bag and tell them their water bottles and ciggartres was in their for dna and fingerprints in this trash bag they find Baggie Drug paraphernalia with cocaine resdue they test it so they arrest me instead and charge me with Drug paraphernalia and cocaine from resduie.

I did not know these thugs at all that did this to me, my disablity mental trusted them 2 persons didnt know not even 1st name in my house so got arrested, bonded out next day got medical treatment at VA.
Sorry for my bad writeing im very very disabled.

So my question is if they catch them maybe they drop charges against me, if they dont.

I have DUI and many old speeding tickets , also have drug charge from 21 years ago when was 20 years old it was judicatioion withheld.

So assumeing they dont drop charges I Live in Florida would I get Jail time or some type fine and communtity service , drug testing , probation.

I did nothing but scares me cause have charge from 21 years ago, even judcation withheld, also fact that was baggie with resdue only with their stuff, so would state of florida really send me to any jail time, or am I worrying to much and they just would give some type probation with fine or if get lawyer get thrown out and off record.?

considering I was robbed of my 2500 gameing laptop and xbox 360 elite edition, left for dead strangled with hood, broken ribs, concusion, water on brain cyst caused from it, both knee's skinned down to bone I was in shorts and t-shirt when and emailing on my big desktop 47 hd tv monitior siting in pc chair when snunck up behind choked me to ground i tried to fight to door as dawn was coming up and to yell for help.

Would state drop charges maybe and look for who tried to kill me and robbed me.

even if they do charge would they take into my mental disorder and medical condtions from VA and SSDI 100% disabled .

What is worst case if 1 charge dont get reduced or thrown out, am I just looking at probation drug testing and fines?

Seems upsurd cause im the victim and have legal guardian and im so sick im considered mentally incomptent?

Im basically asking they wont send me to Jail would they, I have had 12 sucide attempts since left miltary and any jail time without my pets would I fear cause me to consider that yet again.

I have chrons disease,ulcertive coltis, chronic adomonial pain, PST,anxiety disorder,Biopolar 2, Dissaccotive Identity Disorder,Scrophrena,sleep apnea, haveing colon surgery in may, Tothsis out both of them in my throat and cyst and tumor removed, also have parkinson disease.

My head was spinning just reading this :eek:

cyjeff

The police were called to investigate a crime.

While investigating, they will pursue any leads there... including ones against you.

You need an attorney. Take your coke and booze money and find an attorney.

AlekseiFL

coke and booze money? Your Kidding right?

Coke wasnt mine I dont even smoke ciggreates, coke belonged to thugs that tried to kill me and robbed me didnt know them either of them my Dissacceovtie Id Disorder some my personalitys are to trusting i switch between them so like Idiot trusted them to give me ride home, then made greater mistake and let them come up, and believed they wanted to rest 1 hour half, should just said sorry had to go facing them in boots and not shorts and t shirt with back turned nothing probally would happend but again my mental disorders made terrible mistake.

Why else would call police 911 with all injuries I had and I had 2 boxes with serial numbers from stolen items and recipts, they took fingerprints, dna

I simply pointed to trash bag where their water bottles and ciggreates where and they found that.

My Gaf scores from my shrinks average around 32 to 40 so Know my writeing is mess.

As for my drink I drink social as in about once every 3-5 monthes its all can afford being disabled and even then have like 3 drinks total max usally eat out have dinner when do it sports bar etc.

So I dont Know where your malise in take your coke and booze came from, as I dont do drugs and seldom drink.

I keep feel bottles of wine at house when got my settlement last year from ssdi and bottles in case have female company they wanna have drink or 2, even so the bottles all them bought last year when moved om dec 21, 2009 I still have Only 1 has been opened that was 1st time I had drank in 4 weeks I had 4 drinks total in 4 hours was at sport bar before had food their.

Last edited:

AlekseiFL

Now would Me taking polygraph help in they can ask me did I know them which didnt at all, did they assult and try to kill me, yes they did, did they rob me yes they did , did just meet them last few mins while waiting on cab, polygraph would be to confirm all this and that it wasnt mine.

Would that help my Case?

Futhermore I had drug test taken next day on Saturday at VA and it came up Negative other then 25 meds im Prescribed a day every day so that proves didnt do any drugs.

to be clear in trash with subects ciggreates, water bottles for dna and fingerprints they found baggie thus parafanilla charge and it has pin drop of resdue from coccaine in it, I pointed out trash bag as eveidence to them is how they found it so they could take dna and they arresseted me.

AlekseiFL

my 4 drinks total was 1st time at home or bar in 64 days I had drank so if that is bad habit dont know what to say.

Do have bad habit yes I have 1 that my doctors and mother hates its called Mountain Dew and No im not even trying to be funny.

thats is my only bad vice its terrible for my medical condtions but gave up coffe long ago.

Now if anyone hear with real legal exp or advice can give me serious answers and help , feedback my heart would go out to you.

Im still suffering shock of haveing PST of haveing hood placed over head, 3 broken ribs, cocusion to head, messed up knees and never got medical treatment till sat and sunday when went to VA to get it treated after my wrongful arresst.

Also will they catch these 2 thugs that did this to me, they drove white pickup truck 2 door fairly new is only thing know dont know names 1st or last or phone or nothing someone please help me.

cyjeff

You know nothing about the people you let into your home other than they drove a white pickup truck.

This will be difficult for the police to solve.

AlekseiFL

Normal Me when Im Normal with all my medical conditions and im not switching to my alter egos, Id's would never allow strangers to give me ride let alone come in my apartment but I have.

Dissociative identity disorder
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Not to be confused with Dissocial personality disorder.
"Split personality" redirects here. For other uses, see Split personality (disambiguation).
Dissociative Identity Disorder
Classification and external resources
ICD-10 F44.8
ICD-9 300.14
MeSH D009105

Dissociative identity disorder (DID) is a psychiatric diagnosis that describes a condition in which a person displays multiple distinct identities or personalities (known as alter egos or alters), each with its own pattern of perceiving and interacting with the environment. In the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems the name for this diagnosis is multiple personality disorder. In both systems of terminology, the diagnosis requires that at least two personalities routinely take control of the individual's behavior with an associated memory loss that goes beyond normal forgetfulness; in addition, symptoms cannot be the temporary effects of drug use or a general medical condition.[1]

I have total of 22 of them 3 them are very trusting which is dangerous for me, cause that is how this happend.

AlekseiFL

Im told their was Video survillance at bar when we left but im told from I hear it may or may not haveing been working for those few days.

If it worked they may have pics of 2 subsects giveing me ride home in truck maybe can ID them that way.

AlekseiFL

Cyjeff Sir,

assumming they dont throw out the case or catch 2 thugs tried to kill me and or find my stolen property.

what would I be looking at probally from the Judge sir?

would polygraph help or not matter?

also I live in bad area of Florida in tampa Only moved here in dec 21 ,2009 due to fact have eviction from when was married in miltary let my ex stay in my apartment she got evicted.

Btw Im moveing out of this bad high crime area on Friday april 30,2010 to temple terrace then I will be alot safer and my stuff.

I think when police came they assumed this High crime area was just normal thug on thug fight, now we have called Internal Affairs, and New Media their starting to backtrack realize they really droped the ball.

CavemanLawyer

Go out right now and get a drug test to prove you do not have any cocaine in your system. If you haven't already, take pictures of all of your injuries. If they filed a police report for the burglary/assault charges get the case number from the police department. Give all of this to the prosecutor and just wait and see if they pursue the case.

AlekseiFL

Cavemenlawyer sir,

already did drug test day after when got treatment at hospital VA sat and sunday for all injuries.

Furthmore we just found Mug shot of subect arressted Yesturday at the Jail no Bond he was arresseted for open containter, cociane possion 5-15 grams and 3 Vop violations so he has no bond.

Thus Person looks identical to subect 1 of 2 that tried to kill me and rob me, so Im calling Dectives Monday and telling them his name I got from Online Mug shots, maybe they can get since 3 Vop violation warrents order to search his house maybe he drives white truck, maybe they find my stolen laptop and xbox 360 and maybe fingerprints or DNA links him, But my family is here at my house looking for white male pics mug shots ages 21-27 that fit threirt height and build and this looks just like the bigger guy that tried to kill me and robbed me so lets pray dna or fingerprints or wahite truck or stolen items matches with him he is on no bond for 5 charges 3 of them VOP.

Like said im calling them tomorrow.

AlekseiFL

assuming they dont catch them cavemen lawyer sir,

and they dont drop charges what is worst im looking at probally I dont want felony on my record as did nothing wrong would just get fine maybe 1 them thrown out?

I_Got_Banned

Just keep in mind that a drug test, and while it may prove that you were not under the influence at the time, does not really stand as valid defense to a "possession of a controlled substance" charge! My guess is that you were charged with the latter...

AlekseiFL

they charged me with drug parafallina the baggie and cocaine charge for resdue in the baggie which was with the 2 thugs that tried to kill me and murder me water bottles and ciggreates in trash bag they werre trying to take dna and fingerprints from.

Again assuming they dont catch them they dont throw ,dismiss, reduce this against me .

realistically what am looking at for baggie and cocaine resdie in trash bag which wasnt mine with their eveidence of the crime?

Would fines, probation drug testing be in my cards due to all my medical condtions and 3 pets do need to worry about jail time.

Also dont want any felonly on my record.

someone that can offer me good advice please help, so can not haveing extra bleeding internal from stress worrying over this and another nervous breakdown that leads to sucide was bad enough was almost killed have all the wounds from 2 strangers, thugs and robbed but worrying about this on top is enough to make me have nervous breakdown.

I have 3 surgeryies in May 2010 Brain surgery for Cyst-tumor to remove causeing tremors and headaches , colon surgery for bleeding and toothsis out of throat for which at 42 years old is going to be painful, plus im still haveing nightmares of being strangled, beaten with hood over and robed I thought I was going to die.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">