• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Accomplice Liability

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jesterofdeath7

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA

Alright so i went with a friend which said we're going to see his cousin. We get to the city and hes here buying a quarter lb of weed and it turns out he was under investigation for a little while and it was a setup. We were arrested and I was charged with purchase of a controlled substance. My friend said in his statement i had no knowledge of this buy as i did in my statement.
I am already on probation for paraphernalia and i feel helpless, can they really go through with this charge? Just being present enough to charge me? I have a public defender due to my lack of money is this a good idea or should i take a small loan out for a real lawyer?

FlyingRon

If you participated in the buy you're as guilty as he is. You need a lawyer not even without the priors.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">