• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Advice PLEASE

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T00l406and2

Im 19 yrs old, and I got arrested in Jan of 06 with poss. of CDS in a motor vehicle, and para. I applied for a conditional discharge and violated it last month. Also while i was using i stole two handguns from my aunt and uncle and traded them for heroin, I have Court for the secong charges on monday, can anyone please help...I want to apply for drug court, but i dont know if I apply. The reason i stole the firearms was to get drugs, but I dont know what to do. The Jan. arrest os the only one as an adult, and I have one other as a juvenile but it was settled out of court. any advice or thoughts on what will happen will be much appreciated. Thank you

FlyingRon

any advice or thoughts on what will happen will be much appreciated. Thank you
Your in trouble. You'll need a lawyer (ask for a public defender if you are indigent). You're not a good candidate for any sort of leniency. Not only expect to be prosecuted on this, but hauled back in for sentencing on the charges you were in diversion.

Just Blue

Your in trouble. You'll need a lawyer (ask for a public defender if you are indigent). You're not a good candidate for any sort of leniency. Not only expect to be prosecuted on this, but hauled back in for sentencing on the charges you were in diversion.
Here's a question...If the guns he stole and traded for a hit are used in a murder or assault, can the OP be charged as accessory?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">