• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

afraid for my boy---and me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

nurseboo___

Anyone have any INFORMED advice----or similar experience????

Just over three weeks ago, my boyfriend's house was raided hard by SWAT, hazmat, state and local cops at about 11:00am. No one was home at the time (me, him and a friend of his had all been living there) and since we got a phone call from a neighbor who told us what was happening at the time.....none of us has been back since then! The house is actually in his dad's name, so he got a copy of the warrant (which we will have a copy of tomorrow) which basically covered everything you can think of that would be in a meth lab. Unfortunately, the cops had NO trouble filling up their little white vans with evidence they would have found in the basement----we all knew what was down there--- the **** was in every stage from pills soaking in HEET to a liquid-filled rubbermaid container that just needed bubbling!

OK----we know there's a snitch, due to the details about "where and when and how" the cops have passed on to Dad. A CLOSE snitch too--too bad there's so many possibles in our life lately.

I'm trying keep this brief!!!! Please bear with me....according to Dad the cops have interviewed him 2 times----the first being about 2 weeks ago(yep!that much time between raids!) when they served seach warrants for his house, garage and old RV (we dont even live in the same town). The second was just the first of this week----and boy have they staarted singing different tunes!!! First both guys had supposedly sold to an "undercover"---now they say it's JUST m (the roommate) and not my boy. They'v ealso said they won't be hunting him/us down----eventually he'll get stopped in traffic and then they'll have him. blagh, blagh, blagh---i say they can blow all that talk right out their ASSES!!!!!!!! /dad's house was spotlessly clean by the way---maybe the snitch won't look so good any more huh? awww darn!

The "incident" is officially titled: warrant---clandestine meth lab. Since noone was home---no one arrested, but "charges will be pending with further investigation". Dad recieved the copy of search warrant and we will be able to see it ourselves soon. The house is condemned---until someone pays $5000-$50,000 to have it cleaned. My car hasnt moved since that day from the driveway. As of today they haven't contacted my workplace (my boy is unemployed) I wouldn't work if i didnt have too---but no choice right now. We talked to roomie briefly a few days ago--told him what we'd heard from dad just for his own good---and now he wont answer or return a call (nope--he didnt get hauled in). Got real defensive about the whole selling to a narc story.

So!!!! What the f@#$ should we do next?? Have some lawyers names out of the book...just gotta make contact. And just how strong of a case do they have against any of us??? knock knock NO ONE HOME!!! I think everything they say to dad is straight up bull****------saying what they want US to hear right?

We feel pretty safe and anonymous where we are right now---but it's only for a short time....then it's time to move on. Thanks to anyone who responds---and hopefully can ease some of the frustration and helplessnes that goes with NOT KNOWING ANYTHING for sure. Sorry i'm such a windy bitch---just want all the info out there for those who can help!
Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">