• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

after the DA has filed charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nelms78

after the DA has filed charges against you how long does he have before notifying you that charges has been filed against you,they just now notifyed me after a year has past by and I only have 3 weeks to trail. the name of your state (only U.S. law)? louisiana

what I mean is after they file charges against you, don't they have to let you with in 30 days.I just got the notice in the mail a few day ago and its been past a year

smutlydog

after the DA has filed charges against you how long does he have before notifying you that charges has been filed against you,they just now notifyed me after a year has past by and I only have 3 weeks to trail. the name of your state (only U.S. law)? louisiana

what I mean is after they file charges against you, don't they have to let you with in 30 days.I just got the notice in the mail a few day ago and its been past a year
I don't think their is some deadline for that warrant to be served but I could be wrong. Can an attorney argue that you did not receive due process? That may be a better question.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">