• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

another 23222 b cvc

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rubbermbn

What is the name of your state? california

i was charged with 23222 b cvc the other day. this is my first time offense ever. i have never done anything wrong with the law. besides now

i need to know everything i can about this. what can happen to me. what i need to do. and how i can fix it.

FlyingRon

You walk out on your front step, take the joint out of your mouth, and yell "Does anybody know how do use the search function?"

$100 fine and a license suspension.
Fix it?

The Occultist

I don't know the details behind it, but I can advise a way for you to find out. My suggestion is to searched "california 23222", either at Google, or even using the search bar at the top of your page, as your specific question has been answered quite a few times on this forum.

rubbermbn

yea it is only by itself. thats all thats on the ticket. cause i wasnt under the influence. it was just all a big coincidence. so there is a good chance that my license wont be suspended?

and by the way thanks for all the advise so far. im pretty much freaking out about all this cause this is a first and only might i ad offense.

The Occultist

Without knowing the details, I can assure you that CA tends to be quite friendly to first time offenders in your situation. You are looking at a fine, but really, there is no need to be freaking out.

Assuming you learn your lesson, of course :cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">