• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Any Info plz

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SeeMeNoMore

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? West Virginia

Ok so this is how it went down was driving down a street stopped at a red light cops behind me get pulled over....Walks up to the car and i ask why i got pulled over he says brake light is out i said whatever he says license plz pulls me out the ride searches me and finds about i would have to say less than 10 grams....Handcuffs me and asks me all these questions.....Searches my ride and i didnt give him consent to search it either not sure if that helps but he finds my scale and thats it**************He asks me some more questions but i dont really answer them......Then he asks me to snitch and i tell him no.....So what kind of charges do you think i could be facing **************..

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? West Virginia

Ok so this is how it went down was driving down a street stopped at a red light cops behind me get pulled over....Walks up to the car and i ask why i got pulled over he says brake light is out i said whatever he says license plz pulls me out the ride searches me and finds about i would have to say less than 10 grams....Handcuffs me and asks me all these questions.....Searches my ride and i didnt give him consent to search it either not sure if that helps but he finds my scale and thats it**************He asks me some more questions but i dont really answer them......Then he asks me to snitch and i tell him no.....So what kind of charges do you think i could be facing **************..
Why don't you ask your criminal defense attorney? I ask that because I KNOW you will be getting one, right?

SeeMeNoMore

Revised

I get pulled over for brake light being out....Which may I add that 2 of the 3 were actually working.....He comes up to the window asks for license and i pull out my wallet and i had a bunch of money in it so he gets suspicious and pulls me of the car searches me and finds like maybe 12 grams of pot nothing big....Searches my car but i didn't get a chance to authorize that....Finds my scale and nothing else....He tells me to go in his car and starts interrogating me.....He tells me that all these charges could go away if i talk to a task force officer......So i agree.....He lets me go**************Now this all happened like 2 months ago but just today i get a call from the task force member and he says come in.....So i go in and he tries to tell me that i have to go do all these buys and stuff to make these charges go away...I told him no cant really do that but gave him a wealth of information......So he tell me he wants me to do this and that....And I'm thinking why should i do all this for this guy he hasn't even helped me out**************..When i was getting interrogated by the arresting officer he took all my money which was about 900 bucks and wrote down on a notebook pad all my information....He didn't even document it properly**************

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">