• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Apology, and help with felonies.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nu Shaga Nazad

What is the name of your state? Kentucky (wooo!!! i love KEntUCKy!)

Well, this first part is going to be me apologizing to most of the senior members for the thread about sending her sons to jail. I am sorry for the way i barged in and took control and made an embarrasement of myself. I poorly assessed the situation and handled it wrong, and i am sorry for ANY name calling or put downs i had said. So to most of you senior members, i am sorry, But that doesnt change my stance on what i did say, i do still think that it was just an extreme one side, to the other side extreme, and noone could be Convinced of anything. So blah! lol, enough about that, now onto my real problems.

Well, as you know, i do smoke weed, lots of it haha, but this obviously is AGAINST THE LAW and i cant change that. haha so i have gotten into some trouble, and want some honest opinions on my charges, not on my lifestyle please. i dont want to be ragged on.

Things already over
I turned 18 last november, in january i got arrested for possession(misdimeanor), and paraphernalia(1st time, so misdimeanor) and contributing to a minors delinquency(felony) im a senior and my friends with me were juniors, so i spent two nights in jail. got out, and didnt get in any more trouble, went to court and everything AND my public defender got the felony dropped to a misdimeanor, and i agreed (for some dumb reason thats beyond me) to accept this punishment, If i dont get in any more trouble for the next two years, then its all gone, but if i do, its 365 days of jailtime on the shelf. My new lawyer(one of the best around) says that the public defender ****ed me over, and if i had him at the time it would have all gone away(running for mayor of the city this year, but noone is running against him) so i guess he is powerful.

Now things to worry about lately.
But two months ago, i got busted, i had one pipe and an empty baggie. So i got charged with this, Running a stop sign(excuse to pull me over) and gets me on that, he then proceeds to pull me over and he says ill just let you off with a warning, but then ****ing sees, a "seed" on the floor and searchs the car and finds the above mentioned items.
So that paraphernalia charge was felony 1.

Two weeks later i guess, i get stopped and they say there calling the dogs, so i just give him my weed and bong, so i didnt spend the night in jail, just got charged with another felony of paraphernaalia.

Then ABout 3 weeks after that i get pulled over and they find a roach and a pack of papers, i get taken to jail, and thats felony number 3, BUT they did NOT read me my rights at all that night, i know for a fact they didnt cause i was sober and waited for them too, they never did. idk if that helps me any

Now this 18th coming up is my court date for all 3, and i have a good lawyer, Don Nagalieson, and i pled not guilty to everything and were fighting them.

Now my questions is, Whats your honest opinion is going to happen to me, jailtime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">