• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Arkansas Sucks

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

siamese

I live in ar. good god these folks are crazy, Any input will help..DTF contacted me and informed me that i have 2 deliveries of meth.and then also told me that the prosecuting attorney doesnt want to deal at all because he thinks i am involved in other criminal activity.I admit i am 52 years old and have been in trouble on and off since i was 20..which sucks but i have retired and been on the strait and narrow for some time..on the other hand DTF folks want to know what i can do for them and then they will "Go to bat for me" .I told them i got nothing because i havent been doing anything..and i also told them "and why would i want to if he isnt willing to deal anyway" I said im not trying to go to jail and the pen. and get killed.. They said well see what you can do and let me walk away..they did not arrest me, detain me, nothing..Oh and they also said that it was not the DTF that incorporated the Deliveries it was the Russellville, AR police dept.I have lived here for some time and have never heard of this.Its been three weeks and i still have not been arrested..and havent heard a word from them.so...do i have charges pending? what happens if i leave and never come back...to another state.what would the statue of limitations be and when would it start WTF I need some concrete advice...I am not a drug lord with multiple monies 10000 is a lot of money to JUST retain a lawyer.I am just an old woman trying to retire ??? Could they be lying just to see if i will do something because all the peoples in this town are undercover..

Banned_Princess

I live in ar. good god these folks are crazy, Any input will help..DTF contacted me and informed me that i have 2 deliveries of meth.and then also told me that the prosecuting attorney doesnt want to deal at all because he thinks i am involved in other criminal activity.I admit i am 52 years old and have been in trouble on and off since i was 20..which sucks but i have retired and been on the strait and narrow for some time..on the other hand DTF folks want to know what i can do for them and then they will "Go to bat for me" .I told them i got nothing because i havent been doing anything..and i also told them "and why would i want to if he isnt willing to deal anyway" I said im not trying to go to jail and the pen. and get killed.. They said well see what you can do and let me walk away..they did not arrest me, detain me, nothing..Oh and they also said that it was not the DTF that incorporated the Deliveries it was the Russellville, AR police dept.I have lived here for some time and have never heard of this.Its been three weeks and i still have not been arrested..and havent heard a word from them.so...do i have charges pending? what happens if i leave and never come back...to another state.what would the statue of limitations be and when would it start WTF I need some concrete advice...I am not a drug lord with multiple monies 10000 is a lot of money to JUST retain a lawyer.I am just an old woman trying to retire ??? Could they be lying just to see if i will do something because all the peoples in this town are undercover..

Whaaaaaattttt?????? omg.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">