• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

arrested

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

123victorv

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I was arrested. In5/19/2010 for a possession. Of mushrooms. And I was placed. In dej. And I'm a not a citizen I got a ticket. For possession. Of marijuana. On 11/1/11 I haven't. Gone to my sentence. Day. I'm wondering. If I can be deported from the us?

sandyclaus

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I was arrested. In5/19/2010 for a possession. Of mushrooms. And I was placed. In dej. And I'm a not a citizen I got a ticket. For possession. Of marijuana. On 11/1/11 I haven't. Gone to my sentence. Day. I'm wondering. If I can be deported from the us?
Its. Entirely. Possible.

What. Does. Your. Attorney. Say?

voltage18

I would recommend getting a lawyer or a public defender. But the possibility of deportation is there. do you have a work permit or green card? because if you do, there is a higher chance that you won't be deported. but if you are an illegal immigrant than I would have to say, yes, you will be deported.

CdwJava

What state are you in?

What statute (code section) were you cited for violating?

CdwJava

H&S 11357(b) is an infraction, but 11337 H&S does not exist and is not even close to any sections concerning mushrooms

could it be something else?.

CdwJava

I'm sorry its actually 11377(a)hs mushrooms.
Then it can be charged as a felony or a misdemeanor. If you were cited, then they are likely going to file this as a misdemeanor. You will know for certain at your arraignment. However, these charges also make you eligible for diversion through Prop 36 or other programs should you choose.

123victorv

I got placed into dej I completed. My program I just need to go to for my sentence. But I got a ticket for marijuana. On December. Do u think I could get deported. Or would it affect. My case

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">