• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Arrested on Base

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

WINDIE

What is the name of your state? al. my hubbie works for a constuction co. that does work on military bases and at a check
point he was arrested and charged with poss of a controlled substance can anyone tell me what will they do to him and how long it will be before they do?

HomeGuru

WINDIE said:
What is the name of your state? al. my hubbie works for a constuction co. that does work on military bases and at a check
point he was arrested and charged with poss of a controlled substance can anyone tell me what will they do to him and how long it will be before they do?

**A: he is outside State jurisdiction and will be persecuted in accordance with Federal law.

W

WINDIE

Reply To The Answer

i know that its federal but does anyone know the punishment for this and how many years thet go back to check your crimnal history.

G

gooberitiz

Windie:

Why use this time to file for divorce and move on with your life, you ask how long they look back, so he has been in trouble before, so they will add more time just for that.

I just dont get it, with all the single REAL MEN out there who never get arrested in their lives, why do you waste your time on this earth with this LOSER?

G

gooberitiz

Well..hopefully this will MOTIVATE you to finally complete the process.

Gather your belongings, see how much money you can raise, FOR YOURSELF of course.

Dont bail him out of jail or pay for his lawyer, dont add any money to any joint checking savings account, put it in your own name.

Start to organize and sell things in a garge sale or on http://www.ebay.com

As you can see its EASY to catch very stupid criminals.

Any Bozo knows never transport drugs in a car, if you are stopped for any reason they could search you AND the car.

I guess you hubby is not as smart as BOZO!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">