• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

arrested with a little less then 4 ounces

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mrmontana12

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? i live in Connecticut and im 19 i was with 2 other friends riding in a unregistered car ( i wasn't driving ) we were pulled over and when the 4 other cop cars showed up they pulled us out and found a little less then 4 ounces all in one bag, it was all of ours we had put in and were going to smoke it all, its my first offense will i be seeing any jail time if so i wanna prepare i have court next week all the police took or found was the weed and somewhere in the car was a box of sandwich bags but we were all charged with 21a-279(c) illegal poss. of marijuana

lawbird

You were found with 4oz of weed and a box of sandwich bags you do know this is ndicative of drug trafficking. You're lucky you weren't charged with poss. W/intent to distribute. Best advice go to rehab now and tell the judge you're addicted to drugs.

p.s. find new friends too before your life becomes a train wreck. You're only 19 and still have time to turn your life around.

LdiJ

You were found with 4oz of weed and a box of sandwich bags you do know this is ndicative of drug trafficking. You're lucky you weren't charged with poss. W/intent to distribute. Best advice go to rehab now and tell the judge you're addicted to drugs.

p.s. find new friends too before your life becomes a train wreck. You're only 19 and still have time to turn your life around.
I think that intend to distribute is probably iffy in this case since there were three of them, which is probably why they weren't charged with it...even with the baggies.

However yeah...I agree that its time to grow up and make some major life changes. Its pretty darned stupid to be buying weed, more stupid to be driving around with weed and even stupider to be driving around with weed in an unregistered car.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">