• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

a botched bust

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mister369

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Pennsylvania
Recently an acquaintance of mine was busted for distributing mj and coke. To get his charge reduced he had to give up other dealers. I live Live with my roommate who also smokes and two other guys on campus, none of us are drug dealers. This guys asks me if i can spare some bud so being a nice guy i give him some in a bag for 20 dollars. Turns out they were marked bills and two days later my door is hammered down by the drug task force they have a search warrant and totally rip my place apart while taking a dog through. The take about 5 gs, 3 pieces, and there marked bills plus about forty dollars. The stuff belonged to my roommate and i but we have not been charged with anything yet. This is my first dealing with the police. The one detective said he will be contacting us through the phone and mentioned a possibility of being an informant. What are we looking at? How will i be notified of any action? Do i need a lawyer?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

I live Live with my roommate who also smokes and two other guys on campus, none of us are drug dealers**************... This guys asks me if i can spare some bud so being a nice guy i give him some in a bag for 20 dollars**************************** The take about 5 gs, 3 pieces, and there marked bills plus about forty dollars. The stuff belonged to my roommate and i**************...
You're not a drug dealer how?

Yes, you needed an Attorney before you were, "being a nice guy".

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">