• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bud & Guns

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Free Radical

What is the name of your state?Michigan My house was raided for drug trafficing (totally false) they found a small amount of marijauna (less than one cigarett) and seized all my legal guns. How can I get them back? I was charged with possession.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Free Radical said:
What is the name of your state?Michigan My house was raided for drug trafficing (totally false) they found a small amount of marijauna (less than one cigarett) and seized all my legal guns. How can I get them back? I was charged with possession.

My response:

Oh, what a bummer, Dude! I think they should give druggies their guns back immediately . . . maybe, you'll use one on yourself.

IAAL

Free Radical

to : Im always liable , from: free radical

The marijauna they found was my 18 year old sons not mine. and the only reason they seized my guns was to get me to work for them to bust someone else. When I said I did'nt know any drug dealers they said then I would'nt be getting them back. they also stoled very expensive ammo and did'nt claim it on the return to search warrant. At the same time they left 100's of rounds of cheap ammo.They did'nt arrest me at the time of the raid they only charged me when I tried to file a complaint about them stealing my ammo. When I tried to file a complaint over the phone one of the officers that did the raid pretended to be the police chief on the phone .Then half way though my complaint he blew up and said he was one of the officers that did the raid and threatend me . I am now being harrased by them . I know to you this must seem funny but to me its not. P.S. For an attorney and senior partner you sure have alot of free time . 37,000 posts WOW!!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">