• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Busted with marijuana and paraphenalia in OH First time

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

d-fresh

as my topic says i was busted for drugs and paraphenalia i was wondering whats the usual punishment for first time offenders and is there anyway i could get it exponged in exchanged for community service or anythin? this happened in montgomery county if that helps...thanks for the advice

Just Blue

as my topic says i was busted for drugs and paraphenalia i was wondering whats the usual punishment for first time offenders and is there anyway i could get it exponged in exchanged for community service or anythin? this happened in montgomery county if that helps...thanks for the advice
What is the statute you are being charged under?

seven53

Assuming you got caught with a bowl and a bag...

Possession of marijuana less than 200 grams is a minor misdemeanor, punishable by a fine not to exceed $150. Drug paraphernalia is a 4th degree misdemeanor, punishable by not more than 30 days jail and fines not to exceed $250. Both charges can carry a license suspension from 6 months to 5 years.

If this is your first drug offense, expect to pay $300-$400 in fines plus court costs and a 6 month license suspension. If not, all penalties will be higher and expect to do some time.

d-fresh

I got busted with 3 bowls a bong and 2 bags not even having 7 grams of marijuana and i got busted with possession of a controlled substance and paraphenalia and it's my first time

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">