• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Busted by mommy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

butwheresyour

Iv been in rehab for 3 months now but my mom got sick of my sh!t and called the cops on me. They arrested me for Posession (weed), Felony Posession (adderal), Paraphinallia (spoon glass pipe), Underage Tabacco (cigs and a B&M) & Distrubution of a class A narcotic (my cell phone had messages about buying and selling percocets). The Underage Tabbacco and Distrubution charges were dropped. I have a prior of cherfew. I regullarly attend AA and rehab class volentarily. Im 17. What do you think i will get in court? Probation? Active/ Inactive? Community service? DH?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

ERAUPIKE

Iv been in rehab for 3 months now but my mom got sick of my sh!t and called the cops on me. They arrested me for Posession (weed), Felony Posession (adderal), Paraphinallia (spoon glass pipe), Underage Tabacco (cigs and a B&M) & Distrubution of a class A narcotic (my cell phone had messages about buying and selling percocets). The Underage Tabbacco and Distrubution charges were dropped. I have a prior of cherfew. I regullarly attend AA and rehab class volentarily. Im 17. What do you think i will get in court? Probation? Active/ Inactive? Community service? DH?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Crystal ball is fuzzy. Hopefully you will learn your lesson before you turn 18 and go to jail for your stupid decisions.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Your rehab and AA are doing nothing if you had been there for three months and still had all crap on you. Expect to go to jail. You are at an age where you can be bound over to ADULT court and out of juvenile court. Felony possession? Expect time in either county or DYS. As well as reporting probation. You will also be required to obtain your GED. (The word is "curfew"). What are you smoking now by the way?

skylerhouse

You haven't provided enough info to make a definite determination as to what will happen. It depends LARGELY on how committed you are to your treatment program and prior records. Have you been in trouble a lot? If so, what for?

I think it's safe to assume you could take your treatment more seriously. To get and stay clean from drugs it takes courage and will. You need to want it. Whether you want it, I wouldn't know, but from your reply to the other 17 year old on this message board, I don't see that you do. It doesn't make you a bad person. But you should really make an effort to educate yourself on the drugs you're using.

Adderal is a drug used to treat things like ADHD and anxiety and has a lot of the same chemical properties as Methamphetamine or Ephedrine. Where someone prescribed this medication would tend to be more relaxed, I would bet that this Adderal has an a more opposite effect on you. Raising your heart rate and blood pressure and even causing serious damage to your brain and nervous system, as at 17, it is not fully developed.

We can't tell you what to do, man! We just want you to be able to learn from our mistakes. And if all you want take from this is, I'm just another nagging adult... two things.

1) I'm 25 year old Electro-House/Tech-House DJ speaking from experience.

2) Moderation, moderation, moderation. No matter what you chose to do in life, I can't help but think there are still people that love you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue learning:

Here's something many may find interesting maybe even a little quirky. Check out wikipedia.org. Search for things like rave culture, rave, hippy, etc.. You'll find that this is all really ONE MOVEMENT. From the hippies in the 60's to the ravers in the 90's. Today it is referred to as the "party scene." With principals like Peace, Love, Happiness, Unity, Respect do we honestly think we're going to dismantle a now centuries old culture?

Didn't know John Lennon lives in the children. Yeah, it took me a while to wrap my head around it too. ;)

(And no, I'm not some drugged out hippy raver, I missed that era, unfortunately.:rolleyes: I'm an alcoholic, that's socially acceptable!!:eek:)

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
You haven't provided enough info to make a definite determination as to what will happen. It depends LARGELY on how committed you are to your treatment program and prior records. Have you been in trouble a lot? If so, what for?

I think it's safe to assume you could take your treatment more seriously. To get and stay clean from drugs it takes courage and will. You need to want it. Whether you want it, I wouldn't know, but from your reply to the other 17 year old on this message board, I don't see that you do. It doesn't make you a bad person. But you should really make an effort to educate yourself on the drugs you're using.

Adderal is a drug used to treat things like ADHD and anxiety and has a lot of the same chemical properties as Methamphetamine or Ephedrine. Where someone prescribed this medication would tend to be more relaxed, I would bet that this Adderal has an a more opposite effect on you. Raising your heart rate and blood pressure and even causing serious damage to your brain and nervous system, as at 17, it is not fully developed.

We can't tell you what to do, man! We just want you to be able to learn from our mistakes. And if all you want take from this is, I'm just another nagging adult... two things.

1) I'm 25 year old Electro-House/Tech-House DJ speaking from experience.

2) Moderation, moderation, moderation. No matter what you chose to do in life, I can't help but think there are still people that love you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue learning:

Here's something many may find interesting maybe even a little quirky. Check out wikipedia.org. Search for things like rave culture, rave, hippy, etc.. You'll find that this is all really ONE MOVEMENT. From the hippies in the 60's to the ravers in the 90's. Today it is referred to as the "party scene." With principals like Peace, Love, Happiness, Unity, Respect do we honestly think we're going to dismantle a now centuries old culture?

Didn't know John Lennon lives in the children. Yeah, it took me a while to wrap my head around it too. ;)

(And no, I'm not some drugged out hippy raver, I missed that era, unfortunately.:rolleyes: I'm an alcoholic, that's socially acceptable!!:eek:)
Hey alcoholic -- I am an attorney IN OHIO. You know -- the state where the druggie is from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">