• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

busted with pot

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

ponylulu

A friend and I were caught smoking marijuana in a parking garage in California. I was charged with loitering for narcotics and she was charged with loitering with narcotics and possesion of marijuana less than one ounce. it was probably about .5 or less of a gram. we want to know if 1.) when we go to court will they drug test us when the fingerprint us and photo graph us and 2.) if this is our first offense and we plead guilty, what is likely to happen. Thank you and please, we would like people with only viable info to respond:confused: :mad: :p

M

Mike101

If this is your first offense I really don't see you having much trouble. Is it your first? A lot of what happens is up to the judge. Testing etc there are really never any rules. I have seen judges on a whim order drug testing. Cali might be different but in NC your first time is going to be a slap on the wrist.

G

gooberitiz

A viable response:

See how EASY it is to catch stooopid criminals?

A stooopid criminal, will transport drugs in a CAR so when they get stopped for any reason, the police officer could search or even impound THE CAR and guess what? ....you're arrested.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">