• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

to calif-pro36

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCOOTERDOD

ok first of all who are you to call me a druggie ? CAUSE IM NOT ! ! ! my next question is who are you to judge someone,, well here is a tip for you..ok, well for some one to do what you did , i mean to go off then not give a person a chance to reply only means one thing ..you can not take what some one says neg or positive ,now that means one two thing's.either you did not get enough love as a kid or your dad played hide the sausage with you on those late nights when mommy was at the bar ...i have read some of the things you have said to some of these people and you are wrong ....but that's ok you will be judged by some one more powerful one day and i know where you will go and that's sad but it's the truth ,now i see you are admin on this website and i think you will ban this or me and delete my post or lock it and put me down or somthing ,and that's ok but you are what maybe 13 or 14 years old cause thats how you sound and act ......

oh ya dumb a**

i am a good christian getting ready to be in ministry

you got a web site here to offer advice,,but i guess only your advice

peace out oh you need jesus in your life ******************************************.

CdwJava

oh ya dumb a**
You are going into the ministry with language and an attitude like that!?! :eek:

What denomination might this be?

(P.S. ... consider capitalization for proper nouns.)

- Carl

C

CALIF-PRO36

CdwJava said:
You are going into the ministry with language and an attitude like that!?! :eek:

- Carl

My response:

Scooterdod is apparently trying to enlist in the ministry by joining the religious sect that practices at "Our Lady of Unpaved Roads."

IAAL

rmet4nzkx

CdwJava said:

- Carl
Carl,
You took the words out of my mouth:eek:
I can't immagine any church accepting this person into the ministry, unless they only cater to uneducated fools.
They write like they are high on something and it ain't Jesus.

SCOOTERDOD

ok

what ever yup lets forum bash and act like the kids you are ****************************.....and just because i speak my mind makes me a bad person ..why dont you guys get a life..

LOL@ YOU GUY'S YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF CARTOONS

CdwJava

SCOOTERDOD said:
what ever yup lets forum bash and act like the kids you are ****************************.....and just because i speak my mind makes me a bad person ..why dont you guys get a life..

LOL@ YOU GUY'S YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF CARTOONS
Well, that told us! :rolleyes:

- Carl

CdwJava

SCOOTERDOD said:
and why do i need to reconsider my calling ?????let's here it
If you don't know, then you are not ready for the ministry.

Again, I ask, what denomination are you considering?

- Carl

SCOOTERDOD

why

why is that important .anyway it is christan..i have been saved now for about a year ...and i can say it has been awsome.it's amazing when you put 100% of your faith in the lord . i used to think bah , it's for old people .boy was i wrong but anyway thier you go ...

listen guys just to say this,, i was not trying to start anything i just did not like the fact that i was called a druggie for no reason at all ,just droped a little advice about a very close friend of mine went through about 6 years ago thats all ,, then my reply to it started bieng bashed .maybe i should have put a little more detail into it ..

so i do offer an apoligy for my words,

C

CALIF-PRO36

SCOOTERDOD said:
why is that important .anyway it is christan..i have been saved now for about a year ...and i can say it has been awsome.it's amazing when you put 100% of your faith in the lord . i used to think bah , it's for old people .boy was i wrong but anyway thier you go ...

listen guys just to say this,, i was not trying to start anything i just did not like the fact that i was called a druggie for no reason at all ,just droped a little advice about a very close friend of mine went through about 6 years ago thats all ,, then my reply to it started bieng bashed .maybe i should have put a little more detail into it ..

My response:

Okay, so you're not a druggie. But, there's no doubt about it - - you're a "functional illiterate."

Go back to school - - to take, at least, an English course, or five. You couldn't write a proper sentence, or spell correctly, if it would save your own life! "Communication" is a hallmark of any civilized people, and you're failing - - miserably!

IAAL

Shay-Pari'e

SCOOTERDOD said:

Go to bed Scooter. You are acting like you are on something big time.

SCOOTERDOD

what ever

ok whoever is admin here suspend my acount i dont and wont be apart of this bs i did not come here to bashed or anthing like that so please .....:)

C

CALIF-PRO36

SCOOTERDOD said:
ok whoever is admin here suspend my acount i dont and wont be apart of this bs i did not come here to bashed or anthing like that so please .....:)

My response:

Gee, I just hate to see you go, Scooterdod!

IAAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">