• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can Someone Explain ???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

StarsMoon

What is the name of your state? Ga...

Just to be quick...
Mother of child is on 3 yr probation for poss of xanax, as of nov 02. In dec, she gets a disorderly charge,and goes to jail, again. Just this month she gets 3 tickets and 1 more charge of dui-drugs, and again goes to jail.
Can someone enlighten me on dui-drug charges? What could be some of the penalties? Could this violate her probation?
I know that no one could say what a judge would determine, but I am just curious as to what she could be facing..
Thank you.....

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

StarsMoon said:
What is the name of your state? Ga...

Just to be quick...
Mother of child is on 3 yr probation for poss of xanax, as of nov 02. In dec, she gets a disorderly charge,and goes to jail, again. Just this month she gets 3 tickets and 1 more charge of dui-drugs, and again goes to jail.
Can someone enlighten me on dui-drug charges? What could be some of the penalties? Could this violate her probation?
I know that no one could say what a judge would determine, but I am just curious as to what she could be facing..
Thank you.....

My response:

I'm really sorry to read about this mother. It's such a sad story. My heart really goes out to her.

Anyway, her answers to this terrible dilemma are at this link - -

Copy and paste this link into your browser without the on each side: [url]http://151.200.3.8/~vze29k6v/you.html

And, remember to turn up your computer speaker volume so that you, and she, can hear the instructions.

Good luck to her.

IAAL

Z

zappy

Hopefully the LOSS of her child.....that would be kewl. And good for the child!

Some jail time to detox her, and maybe she will learn from us northerners, on how NOT to be a Redneck, and live the Redneck lifestyle!

==================

H

hmmbrdzz

Zappy: surely you aren't calling Bubba Jerry a redneck. Now how do you suppose this Georgia southern belle is going to learn in a southern correctional facility from a northerner how NOT to be a redneck when northerners get "done" by the best of rednecks in good ole "down south" southern slammers ? And this southern belle's a disorderly! Poor northerners in her path.

hmmbrdzz

StarsMoon

LOLOLOL !!!!!

LMAO... Well, to be honest...:b
Hubby and I are hoping that she gets sent up the creek. It's been said that if given enough rope she would hang herself. :)

It keeps getting better and better.

For the child's sake, we are hoping that she will be detained when the final hearing comes in 2 months. Hubby and I can give him a safe and happy upbringing.
Thanks for the bright side of a dim world.......

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">