• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can you get dismissed charges off your record??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ncarolina111

What is the name of your state? NC

Was looking up someones record (they asked me too because I have computer) under 123NC.com.They were trying to rent apartment and was told there was a problem with all the charges they had. So I looked up to see what they found. He had 14 charges on this site ranging from speeding tickets, 3 underage drinking citations (he is now 23 years old), possession of marijuana, cocaine, maintaining dwelling, DWI and whatever mtbv/u charge is. Disposition on DWI reduced to careless/wreckless, cocaine,marijuana,maintaining dwelling all dropped(was roommates and he admitted this). Speeding reduced to under 15 miles over speed limit but was found guilty of underage drinking and whatever mtbv/u is. Since the felony charge of cocaine and the other misdemeanor charges were dismissed can you get these off your record? This happened 3 years ago.

smutlydog

ncarolina111 said:
What is the name of your state? NC

Was looking up someones record (they asked me too because I have computer) under 123NC.com.They were trying to rent apartment and was told there was a problem with all the charges they had. So I looked up to see what they found. He had 14 charges on this site ranging from speeding tickets, 3 underage drinking citations (he is now 23 years old), possession of marijuana, cocaine, maintaining dwelling, DWI and whatever mtbv/u charge is. Disposition on DWI reduced to careless/wreckless, cocaine,marijuana,maintaining dwelling all dropped(was roommates and he admitted this). Speeding reduced to under 15 miles over speed limit but was found guilty of underage drinking and whatever mtbv/u is. Since the felony charge of cocaine and the other misdemeanor charges were dismissed can you get these off your record? This happened 3 years ago.
In Texas you can get anything off your record that isn't a felony conviction.

Be aware that some companies that do background checks download these databases regularly which means they may have what was once on your record.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">