• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can you get in trouble for selling research chemicals (2C-I and 2C-E)?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

trick

Specifically California. You can buy RC's like 2C-I and 2C-E online from Canada, and they are legal to buy and possess in the US, but they are illegal for human consumption.

If you were to sell them, hypothetically separated into gelatin capsules, but explained to every single person you sold to not to consume it because it was illegal and that you expected them to use them for research and educational purposes only, could you still get in trouble?

What if you were to sell them in baggies?

What if you got caught with the powders in gelatin capsules? Could you be charged with something even if the powders are legal to possess?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

FlyingRon

While these drugs are not yet specifically scheduled in the US, any thing that indicates that you intend these for human consumption is going to run you afoul of the federal analog (anti-designer drug) laws.

Putting them in a consumable form and saying "don't take these" isn't likely going to make you safe.

A wink is as good as a nod to a one eyed bat. Know what I mean, Know what I mean. Nudge Nudge Say no more.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">