+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Can you get in trouble for selling research chemicals (2C-I and 2C-E)?

    Specifically California. You can buy RC's like 2C-I and 2C-E online from Canada, and they are legal to buy and possess in the US, but they are illegal for human consumption.

    If you were to sell them, hypothetically separated into gelatin capsules, but explained to every single person you sold to not to consume it because it was illegal and that you expected them to use them for research and educational purposes only, could you still get in trouble?

    What if you were to sell them in baggies?

    What if you got caught with the powders in gelatin capsules? Could you be charged with something even if the powders are legal to possess?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    While these drugs are not yet specifically scheduled in the US, any thing that indicates that you intend these for human consumption is going to run you afoul of the federal analog (anti-designer drug) laws.

    Putting them in a consumable form and saying "don't take these" isn't likely going to make you safe.

    A wink is as good as a nod to a one eyed bat. Know what I mean, Know what I mean. Nudge Nudge Say no more.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Chemicals
    By Mosh2k2 in forum Military Law
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-09-2011, 10:05 AM
  2. Selling prescription meds as "research chemicals"
    By Ledrak in forum Drug Charges
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 07:48 PM
  3. Trouble ending contract with realtor/I am selling
    By Hof in forum Buying & Selling a Home
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 01:11 AM
  4. research chemicals
    By awakening in forum Military Law
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2006, 07:57 AM
  5. Chemicals found in car
    By uhoh in forum Drug Charges
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 12:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

© Since 1995 Advice Company, All Rights Reserved

FreeAdvice® has been providing millions of consumers with outstanding advice, free, since 1995. While not a substitute for personal advice from a licensed professional, it is available AS IS, subject to our Disclaimer and Terms & Conditions Of Use.