• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

a canadian caught in usa

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kzmc

What is the name of your state? Im a canadian caught crossing the boarder to montana with a conyrolled substance. My friend forgot to leave his marijuana (couple of grams) and lsd (55 tabs) at a friends before going on our trip. So this was sitting on the back seat of the car when we were searched. The marijuana is a state law but the lsd is federal. What should we do and what will happen?

Kzmc

to fairisfair

Obviously the intent was to keep the dope in our own country and the point of this forum is for help. If you can't offer help then maybe you don't belong here. Thanks

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Obviously the intent was to keep the dope in our own country and the point of this forum is for help. If you can't offer help then maybe you don't belong here. Thanks
Back down man - YOU were the one with the dope, remember?
There was nothing wrong with Fair's post - and I doubt you'll get much help with that attitude.

Silverplum

Perhaps y'all were too wasted to adhere to your *intent* to keep the dope in your own country? :p

There's nothing wrong with Fair's answer. When we need a new Canadian mod we'll give ya a call, ok? Sit near the phone.

And not much anyone can do to help you here. We're too busy giggling.

Kzmc

people make mistakes

Sorry I only recieved the first part of that reply saying keep the dope in canada and that was it. So you can understand my response.
Also I am not a dope head nor did I bring anything across I was with someone who did. And in my opinion there is nothing wrong with marijuana expecially when compared to alcohol, cigarettes and so on. But thats not why i am here. I just need to know what will happen from someone who knows there law. Sorry and I just want help.

HappyHusband

Sorry I only recieved the first part of that reply saying keep the dope in canada and that was it. So you can understand my response.
Also I am not a dope head nor did I bring anything across I was with someone who did. And in my opinion there is nothing wrong with marijuana expecially when compared to alcohol, cigarettes and so on. But thats not why i am here. I just need to know what will happen from someone who knows there law. Sorry and I just want help.
After they have a chance to hash out the details, you will be going away for a bong time. . And just say no to drugs and alcohol.

Last edited by a moderator:

fairisfair

Yeah, you are right, you are the only one who belongs "here" I have deleted all my posts from this thread.

Last edited:

Kzmc

Be True

Yes be true to your American roots. When someone is down or needs help. Instead do not extend your hand and offer help but bomb them and if you have the time rape and pillage. You will be the demis of the human race. Yes laugh at me and judge me but remember you have your faults. When you see someone flaws does it ever interest you to help them. I may not be a Dr. or a lawyer but the world needs all kinds. Whos going to spit in your food or build your house so you don't have to mess your much needed 80 dollar manicure.
Thank you and burn in hell. Those who live in glass houses should not through stones.

Silverplum

See, this is why we don't help Canadians. They get all whiny and say icky mean things.

Dude, or Dudette -- we're WAITING for YOU to post the statute on the crime you have been charged with -- that means, YOU need to get out YOUR paperwork and type in the statute number/name/whatever. Then WE will try to look it up for YOU. YOU have been asked several times to provide this basic info -- what do you think, we all have memorized every statute in the entire USA, each state, just for YOU? :rolleyes:

Yes be true to your American roots. When someone is down or needs help. Instead do not extend your hand and offer help but bomb them and if you have the time rape and pillage. You will be the demis of the human race. Yes laugh at me and judge me but remember you have your faults. When you see someone flaws does it ever interest you to help them. I may not be a Dr. or a lawyer but the world needs all kinds. Whos going to spit in your food or build your house so you don't have to mess your much needed 80 dollar manicure.
Thank you and burn in hell. Those who live in glass houses should not through stones.

Kzmc

I have not been charges with anything so the only info I have is that he is being charged with possesion of a controlled substance. Weed a couple of grams and lsd. This was in Montana that we were crossing into. Thank you.

Silverplum

blahblahblah, pointless blather...yadayadayada...
Hmmm. Oh, were you typing something? I must've missed it. I was too busy staring at this:

Kzmc said:
Be True

CdwJava

Kzmc said:
Yes be true to your American roots. When someone is down or needs help. Instead do not extend your hand and offer help but bomb them and if you have the time rape and pillage. You will be the demis of the human race.
Wait ... what?!?!

Gee, find me a tragedy in the world and I will show you massive American aid - money and materiel. It is THAT kind of distorted and untrue misperceptions that lead the less learned to think ill of the naturally giving nature of the United States and its citizens.

- Carl

CdwJava

Kzmc said:
Im a canadian caught crossing the boarder to montana with a conyrolled substance. My friend forgot to leave his marijuana (couple of grams) and lsd (55 tabs) at a friends before going on our trip. So this was sitting on the back seat of the car when we were searched. The marijuana is a state law but the lsd is federal. What should we do and what will happen?
Were you arrested? I would imagine you were. I am surprised that you were released given the flight risk.

As for what you should do, consult an attorney ASAP. The most serious of these offenses is the federal one. You COULD go to prison for a long time depending on the specific charges you face ... and I would think you are facing distribution charges.

- Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">