• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

cannibis

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Storm9122

i got charged for weed about a year ago i was put on probation... and complyed all the way to the end paid in full but i failed to get a letter head to prove my volenteer hours... my probation officer declined to speak to me for explaintion.. hung up while i was talking... she closed my account and is now taking me to court... this happened in the state of flroida i was charged with a misdemeanor... I was kicked out of my home by my ex gf.. not legally but anyways I became homeless.. I was wondering since I had to move to a different state between and I was not correctly informed about court... what will happen if I honestly can't make it to court.... last person I talked to about this said I'd be charged a fine... I don't want a warrant for my arrest... my question is what can I do?

justalayman

Well we can all guess as to what might happen but i wouldn't be surprised there is a warrant for
Your arrest. Usually you need permission to leave the state. you need to call your PO and ask them what is happening.

If you have a court date you need to either show up or
Seek a continuance until a date you can make it. . If you can get a continuance you need to show up. If you don't you can bet there will be a warrant for your arrest.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">