• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

car seize help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chogaso

i live in Minnesota and was recently busted for possession of marijuana (about half ounce) and 2 double stacks of ex..... now they didnt seize my car for reason that i would work for them... things arent going to work out so i think they will try and take my car.... now i was wondering if i were to transfer the title to someone else if that would void there power to take my car... i am a first time offender and am going to school to me a psychiatrist... i have been experimenting and i got busted... all i have is my car and i cant get it taken away so any help would be great... i am not a drug dealer i just made bad decisions and am looking for any help i can get.... thank you..What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">