• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Caught with 68 ecstasy pills?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SM0RES

Heyy, Thanks in advance if you guys reply!

Im 16, I live in California, and I was busted today for 68 ecstasy pills.
I'm just wondering, does anyone know what's going to happen?
I'm suspended from school, facing expulsion, and thats all i remember, everything's a blur. I have a court date set, and it was charged as a felony (obviously)
This is my first offense, and truthfully, the pills aren't even mine. I'm not going to rat my friend out, so I know that the blame will be all put on me.
If you guys could help, i'd really appreciate it, i'm freaking out so much right now.

Last edited:

Antigone*

Heyy, Thanks in advance if you guys reply!

Im 16, I live in California, and I was busted today for 68 ecstasy pills.
I'm just wondering, does anyone know what's going to happen?
I'm suspended from school, facing expulsion, and thats all i remember, everything's a blur. I have a court date set, and it was charged as a felony (obviously)
This is my first offense, and truthfully, the pills aren't even mine. I'm not going to rat my friend out, so I know that the blame will be all put on me.
If you guys could help, i'd really appreciate it, i'm freaking out so much right now.
Talk to your parents about getting you an attorney. It's okay to get some information here, but you really need the counsel that only retained attorney can provide. Really Smores...talk to your mom and/or dad.

take care

cyjeff

I recommend strongly in ratting your friend out.

Refusing to narc sounds like a really great idea until the cell door closes.

CdwJava

Wow! You really ARE a friend! Your willing to take a rap for felony transportation and distribution (aka "sales") just to be true to your homie (or homegirl). Dolars to donuts they wouldn't be that standup for you ... you really think this friend would be willing to do prison/CYA time just to protect you?

And if the feds get involved? Hoo-boy!

Have fun with that first strike.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">