• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Caught in school with marijuana

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

btwood

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

I'm 16 years old and I was on my way into summer school. In my umbrella they found a marijuana blunt and a 1/2 smoked ciggarette. The school pressed charges and they kicked me out. I guess I was under arrest but i didn't go to any station they let me go in the custody of my parents. They said I will recieve a letter in the mail letting me know when I have to appear in court. I have no prior criminal history. The charge was possesion of a small amount of marijuana. If they give me a drug test I will FAIL. The last time I got suspened from school was in the 6th grade and I am very active in my school (class vp, student council, jrotc, etc.). Could you tell me the best and worst case scenarios and I this will be on my record for ever? And also the likely outcome considering my backround?

smutlydog

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

I'm 16 years old and I was on my way into summer school. In my umbrella they found a marijuana blunt and a 1/2 smoked ciggarette. The school pressed charges and they kicked me out. I guess I was under arrest but i didn't go to any station they let me go in the custody of my parents. They said I will recieve a letter in the mail letting me know when I have to appear in court. I have no prior criminal history. The charge was possesion of a small amount of marijuana. If they give me a drug test I will FAIL. The last time I got suspened from school was in the 6th grade and I am very active in my school (class vp, student council, jrotc, etc.). Could you tell me the best and worst case scenarios and I this will be on my record for ever? And also the likely outcome considering my backround?
There is such a thing as youthful indiscretion. Over time you will be able to get this behind you without it really affecting your life. You have some good things going on your life. I guess at this point you have to ask yourself what's more important. Catching a buzz or the good things that are going on in your life?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">