• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Caught with weed intent to sell

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

christheman

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? sante fe, New Mexico
I was in a car with 2 friends in a park after 12 pm... i know i know im an idiot. Had over 6 grams in the car with baggies scale and two pipes...... one kid was 17 years other was 23... im 19. Never had anything on my record not even a speeding ticket. Cops caught us in a park that was off limits after 9 umm he asked out names searched my car i told him the truth i didnt lie and he knew it. Asked me to help them catch the dealer i said yes cause it would not put me in jail... been over 2 weeks hard as hell to catch this guy.

bassically whhat am i looking at i seen a lawyer but he gives me no answers im still trying to get this cleared but i didnt sign anything saying it will clear me just an informant contract... i need help please tell me what im looking at in my future for this... my friends never got a call or anything they got off the hook. Is there a way not to get this felonie on my back and no jail time other than catching the guy?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">