• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

cds after coming off a train

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

doggystar

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? nj I was comming off a sub way and some one walked up to me shoved money in my hand and ran away
when i got to the street i was tackled by six officers and charged with three counts off cds 1posseseion 2dealing 3 school zone what is neede for proof that i sold and had drugs in which i didnt

ERAUPIKE

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? nj I was comming off a sub way and some one walked up to me shoved money in my hand and ran away
when i got to the street i was tackled by six officers and charged with three counts off cds 1posseseion 2dealing 3 school zone what is neede for proof that i sold and had drugs in which i didnt
I think it is referred to as a reverse pick-pocketing. Do not bring this story to the judge, it is laughable at best.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">