• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CDS/Paraphernalia + Possession in NJ

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

trouble123

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NJ

Hello,
Last night I was with my friend when we got stopped in NJ. My friend was driving but the items were mine so the officer gave me two tickets. One was paraphernalia/CDS and the other was possession. There was only around one gram or so in the car at the time.
I have no previous experience with this kind of thing and other than this I have a completely clear record.
I have a court date next week. What should I expect? What are the possible outcomes? In what region are the fines going to be?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NJ

Hello,
Last night I was with my friend when we got stopped in NJ. My friend was driving but the items were mine so the officer gave me two tickets. One was paraphernalia/CDS and the other was possession. There was only around one gram or so in the car at the time.
I have no previous experience with this kind of thing and other than this I have a completely clear record.
I have a court date next week. What should I expect? What are the possible outcomes? In what region are the fines going to be?
Any help is greatly appreciated.
**A: the penalty and fines will be in the region of the East Coast, New Jersey to be exact.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">