• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

charged with manufacturing of meth amphetamines

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

maxxx

What is the name of your state? louisiana.i was riding with some friends in louisiana and we were riding on a state highway.i was asleep in the back seat of the truck and we were pulled over simply because the driver slowed down near a anhydrous anmonia tank right off of the freeway.apparently this particular area has a problem with people stealing this stuff to make crystal meth.i had absolutely no knowledge of any conspiracy to steal the anmonia.the driver had a bag of pot and he stuffed it in the seat next to him.we all were charged with posession and spent the night in jail.i missed my court date and a attachment was issued.2 years later the cops came and arrested me on maufacturing of meth charges.i have never attempted to make this drug before.the only evidence they had was a propane tank in the bed of the truck(off of the drivers camper he was living in)how can they charge me w/manufacturing of meth if they didnt catch me in the act?there wasn't any ingredients or nothing,but i feel the others pinned it on me because i didn't show for court.i am completely innocent but i am worried if i go to trial they will find some way to pin it all on me.please help me decide if i should take a plea just to get it over with or if i should take it to trial.:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">